Wednesday, July 6, 2011

White Chocolate Buttery Cookies

COOKIES!!!  Who needs chocolate when you can have these dreamy white-chocolate cookies?  Heaven.   I found this recipe on the ICN Message boards.  The only thing I changed was adding 1 bag instead of 2 bags white chocolate chips.  
Ingredients:
2 Cups Butter
2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar (I used light brown)
1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
2 Tsp Vanilla
3 Eggs
5 Cups Flour
1 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Bag White Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.   Beat together all ingredients except White Chocolate.   Add White chocolate and blend well.   Spoon cookie dough on a cookie sheet and bake approximately 10 minutes.

Yields about 3 dozen (trust me, you'll want this many!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gossh you are just amazing! I recently got diagnosed, recently as in 2 months ago and these recipes are probably the biggest life saver!!

    ReplyDelete