Monday, August 1, 2011

Roasted Potato Medley

Although I fell in love with my Scalloped Potato recipe, I decided to give this one a try because everyone needs at least 2 good potato recipes... probably more.   This one called for Tarragon, which is IC Friendly, and I had never cooked with it before.   It was delicious!!!  We had it as a side to steaks along with green beans.   Was a fulfilling meal all around!
Ingredients:
1 Sweet Potato
1 Yukon Gold Potato
Olive Oil
Dried Tarragon
Kosher Salt
Black Pepper (if you can tolerate)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425.  Peel and cube potatoes.   Boil potatoes on stove for 3 minutes, drain thoroughly.  Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a large nonstick baking sheet (I placed aluminum foil down first for easier clean up).   Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with tarragon, salt, and pepper.  roast the potatoes until browned and crisp, about 25 minutes.  Serve immediately.

Serves 2

No comments:

Post a Comment