Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Easy Cubed Potatoes

I wanted potatoes with my dinner, but I just didn't have the energy for my scalloped potatoes or anything that would take longer than 5 minutes to prepare.  So I took some red potatoes, didn't even peel them, and mixed them with olive oil and spices.  And they were good! Who says you have to slave in the kitchen to have a fab meal?  This recipe proves otherwise!!!
Ingredients:
3 large red potatoes
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp kosher salt (kosher salt isn't as strong, if using table salt, I'd use half the amount)
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 Cup olive oil

Directions:
Cut Potatoes into small cubes.   Toss in all ingredients.  Spread on foil lined cookie sheet (for easier cleanup).   Cook at 425 for about 30 minutes....tossing about halfway through.

Serves 2

No comments:

Post a Comment