Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pot Roast

I love Pot Roast in the fall, winter, and summer even.   It's so easy to make and fills the house with the best smell all day while it cooks.
Ingredients:
Beef Roast (or pork if you prefer)
6-8 large red potatoes, cut into fourths
1 medium bag baby carrots
1 small yellow onion, sliced (I leave out if I'm flaring in the least)
4 cups Chicken Broth
3 garlic cloves (I used minced garlic)

Directions:
Throw all items in slow cooker and cook on med or high heat 6-8 hours.  

2 comments:

  1. Made this last night when we had some friends over and it tasted sooo good. Made it with my own homemade chicken stock, because I have yet to find a stock without onions in it, and had to leave the onions out because they don't like me. :) Everybody thought it tasted so good. My husband even said it would be a good substitute for the crock pot roast I used to make. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give this a shot. I got diagnosed last August and am looking for ways to meal yummy and fun again for whole family.

    ReplyDelete