Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Crack Chicken

I learned about this recipe through Mom friends.  It's everywhere on Pinterest and I feel like I'm late to the party discovering it.  It's great to make a big batch and eat on it for lunch or dinner throughout the week.  I personally like eating it with crackers, but you can eat it on a croissant, in lettuce wraps, over broccoli, in a wrap, alone.   It's very versatile!






Ingredients:

4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (frozen or thawed)
1 Block of Cream Cheese
1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
2-4 Tbsp Chicken Broth (just to keep it moist)
6 slices Cooked Bacon

Directions:

Throw everything in the crockpot.  If chicken is frozen, cook on high 6 hours.  If chicken is thawed cook on low for 6 hours (roughly).   I cook at add the bacon right before eating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment